|Title:||Call Center - Customer Service Representative/Ops|
SUMMARY: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Project a professional company image through telephone interaction. Utilize problem-solving skills to establish more effective approaches to serving the customer. Identify areas where resources are not being fully utilized and make recommendations to the sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer requests, including orders, service requests, and complaints, either by telephone or electronically. Perform follow-up as necessary.
- Process orders from internal and external customers.
- Record details of customer interactions.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Participates in Performance Improvement (PI) activities.
- Participates, on an ongoing basis, in traditional learning and DMETRAIN® programs
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and listens and gets clarification and responds well to questions.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Professionalism -Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred; 3-5 years’ experience in a call center environment. Medical product knowledge a plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to speak via telephone in a friendly, professional manner, using correct grammar and pronunciation. Ability to apply correct grammar and spelling to written correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to handle problems that involve several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
This position includes a competitive salary and a full line of health insurance and retirement products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to providing a safe working environment. All offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory criminal background check and negative drug screen.